The CMX992 is a single-chip, high performance, RF receiver. It can be can be used in a wide range of narrowband and wideband wireless
products, including multi-mode analogue/digital terminals.
The CMX992 can be used where highly linear modulations are being used, e.g. for applications such as
TETRA, where a typical transmitter solution would include the CMX998 Cartesian Feedback Transmitter.
The device specification are as follows:
1. Operate from a single 3.3V supply
2. Temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
3. 48-pin VQFN (Q3) packages.
The applications include:
• Analogue/digital multimode radio
• Software Defined Radio (SDR)
• Portable, mobile and base station terminals
• Data telemetry modems
• TETRA (CMX992)
• ETSI: EN 300 113, EN 301 166, EN 302 561,EN 300 220, TS 102 361 (DMR)
• Automatic Identification System (AIS) transponders
• Constant envelope and linear modulation
• Compatible with CMX998 (CMX992 only)
• Narrowband: e.g. 25kHz, 12.5kHz, 6.25kHz
• Wideband: up to 2MHz
• APCO Project 25 (P25) Phase 1 and Phase 2 TDMA: TIA-102.CAAB
• Satellite communications