First, the circuit Overview:
NB7232 touch (touch)-free dimming (governor) / switch circuit, Ningbo Yong Jing Science and Technology Park
Second, the working principle of:
the circuit from the input buffer, PLL, control logic, memory brightness, phase angle pointer, digital comparator and output driver component. The block diagram shown in Figure A:
C, pin arrangement and Function:
1. Vss – 5V power supply.
2. Doze – dimming function. When the conduction angle of the maximum (159 °) time. Impose on the outside of the foot 83 ± 3 pulses, the SCR conduction angle from 159 ° continuous variable to 40 °, the final deadline (no output trigger pulse).
3. Cap – External PLL filter capacitor (reference value 0.47µF).
4. Syn – mains frequency synchronization signal is input.
5. Sen2 – touch control side. Low level trigger, the body touch points.
6. Sala – remote control client. High level trigger, interference, suitable for a more long-range dimming control button.
7. VDD – 0V.
8. Out – the output trigger pulse.
D, the typical application circuit
Figure I (component and load in series connection can directly replace the original lamp or a mechanical speed control switch.)
Figure II (components and load and join law, IC power supply from more stable electricity for lighting production manufacturers to adopt)
1. TRIAC SCR power according to the load size selection 97A6 (about 1A), TLC336A (about 3A), BT136-500D (about 6A) a, principle of selection is less than the trigger current of 25mA.
2. C4 values \u200b\u200bin between 0.1 ~ 0.47uF, C2 value between the 2200 ~ 4700pF.
V, the main technical indicators:
Power supply voltage: 5V.
Output pulse width: 40ms.
Output trigger pulse conduction angle: 41 ° ~ 159 °.
Dimming cycle (light from the brightest to the most): 4.2s.
Supply current: 1.5 ~ 2.5mA.
Output sink current: = 25mA.
Output trigger pulse amplitude: Vss-3V.
Dimming pulse: 83 ± 3.